How to reset the Dell Venue 8 Pro
This tablet is currently popular because of it’s awesome price. Microsoft recently had this tablet on sale at just $99, perfect for the upcoming Christmas season. If you have this tablet or are planning on purchasing it, you may want to know how to reset it at some point. This is great for restoring it to its original factory settings or used as a troubleshooting option when other methods have failed. Don’t forget to back up your information first, as this will remove all of your personal files and settings.
- Swipe inward from the right side of your screen to access Charms.
- Select Settings.
- Select Change PC Settings.
- Choose Update and Recovery.
- Choose Recovery.
- Under “Remove everything and reinstall Windows”, tap “Get Started”.
- Read the warning and touch Next if you’re sure you wish to continue.